Thursday 27 September 2007

Cat tree

The spice cats commented on my hidey-hole yesterday, so I thought let you know that that is my cat-tree... momma made it, and with momma being an idiot, it looks like rubbish!

You can see all the pictures while it was being built, and after it was finished here

Last night the smeg-head snuggled up with momma under the duvet... I would never sink that low, so I slept on my chair next to the bed. Later the alarms went off, so momma got up to make herself some food... and I quickly snuck under the covers to steal all her heat! *evil laugh*

When momma came back up I decided to beat up smeg-head... she's a moron, and deserves nothing else but a good beating. Smeg-head then hid under the large dresser (where my gorgeous body cannot fit under), so I had to give up.

And to make you all jealous of my stunning being, I'm posting this superb picture of me eating meat:

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Hi Pok, thanks for stoppping by our blog. It's always good to meet another Mancat.

Georg & Max

LZ said...

Ohh...that looks tasty!!! You certainly are a lovely man cat who I can tell is really good about running his household.

Chase

Honey P. Sunshine said...

eating just like a tiger

Unknown said...

Hi pok,that looks tasty and you are eating like tiger.
www.petsfact.com